Prescribing Pharmacist - Locum
Wirral, Merseyside, England
** Prescribing Pharmacists Needed in the lovely little Wirral **
Are you Pharmacist that can independently prescribe? Would you be interested in doing locum work in GP Surgeries? Are you passionate about providing high quality care to your local community?
If yes, then sign up to Applocum today and you will receive many great opportunities!
Applocum is currently working with many clients in The Wirral area who are very interested in taking on a Prescribing Pharmacist to help ease GPs workload and provide better service for patients regarding medication and prescriptions.
-Deal with all medication queries
-To provide PGD’s such as; MURS, NMS, Repeat Dispensing, Blood Pressure checking.
-All Docman i.e.- letters, medication reviews, discharges
-Telephone triage and home visits
-Run minor illness clinics
-See Chronic Diseases
*Please Note: You may not be expected to do all of this, varied duties from practice to practice*
Attractive Rates for Locum Prescribing Pharmacist. Range from £23-30/h. Negotiable based on experience.
Practices extremely flexible and accommodating in respect of days and times as long as you are able to provide continuity to manage the workload and acute scripts which are generated daily.
· Independent Prescribing Qualification / equivalent is mandatory.
· Candidates interested in the role MUST hold GPHC registration as a Pharmacist
Why register with AppLocum?
• Prompt weekly payments on a Friday
• Diverse/flexible sessions offered.
• Support forums and advice from one of our Clinical Directors.
• Smart contact – no nuisance calls during work. Text/email/whatsapp if more convenient.
• Quick and easy registration, which can be done in less than an hour.
• No call centres.
• Your own personal senior recruitment consultant with a vast experience in working with locums in your area and getting you into the ideal work that you want, at rates you want and in locations you want!
• No hassle, straight talking and hard working to get you work.
• ‘Apployalty’ – Our way of saying thank you for working with us.
Not available? Refer a friend/colleague to us and receive £250 (see website for full T&C's on all promotions).
- £ 23 - 30 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Temporary, Permanent
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist