Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Are you Pharmacist that can independently prescribe? Would you be interested in doing locum work in GP Surgeries? Are you passionate about providing high quality care to your local community?
If yes, then sign up to Applocum today and you will receive many great opportunities!
Applocum is currently working with many clients across Wigan who are very interested in taking on a Prescribing Pharmacist to help ease GPs workload and provide better service for patients regarding medication and prescriptions.
All these clients are flexible on the hours and days worked. Full days and half days available.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Start time ranging from 08:00-09:30
Finish time ranging from 16:30-18:30
Salary: Excellent Locum Rates available, £23-30 per hour. Higher rates for those with experience.
- supporting and manage the Dispensing team.
- telephone triage
- medication queries
- independently prescribe
- all Docman - letters, medication reviews, discharges
* Please note - duties may vary from practice to practice, the more you are able to do the better! *
· Independent Prescribing Qualification / equivalent is mandatory.
· Candidates interested in the role MUST hold GPHC registration as a Pharmacist.
Why register with AppLocum?
• Prompt weekly payments on a Friday
• Diverse/flexible sessions offered.
• Support forums and advice from one of our Clinical Directors.
• Smart contact – no nuisance calls during work. Text/email/whatsapp if more convenient.
• Quick and easy registration, which can be done in less than an hour.
• No call centres.
• Your own personal senior recruitment consultant with a vast experience in working with locums in your area and getting you into the ideal work that you want, at rates you want and in locations you want!
• No hassle, straight talking and hard working to get you work.
• ‘Apployalty’ – Our way of saying thank you for working with us.
Not available? Refer a friend/colleague to us and receive £250 (see website for full T&C's on all promotions).
- £ 23 - 30 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Temporary, Permanent
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist