Dental Nurse needed Full Time in Croydon!
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Are you a fully qualified Dental Nurse? Do you have over 2 years experience in Dental Nursing? Are you available for an part time work? If yes, then read on!
At this mixed NHS/private practice they emphasise prevention as well as personalized attention, and offer complete dental services and all speciality areas, including general and cosmetic dentistry, implants and oral surgery. They welcome patients from NHS, private and Denplan. They have a highly experienced team of professionals, and you will be working with the latest equipment, including the latest x-ray and imaging technologies with intra- oral cameras so you can see what needs treatment and why!
There is now an opportunity for a qualified Dental Nurse to join the team on a full time basis!
You will benefit from:
* A competitive, negotiable salary
* Job security in a busy, mixed practice
* A central location in Croydon
* Good scope to enhance knowledge
* Sociable working hours
You will be required to predominantly assist the dentist with all areas of general dentistry, as well as specialist procedures such as Implants. You will be expected to be extremely well presented and have a positive attitude with staff and patients, and may be asked to assist on reception when needed.
* Qualification in Dental Nursing
* Or a trainee on a course
* At least 2 years experience in a practice
* Knowledge of specialist dentistry would be a bonus
* Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Kodak R4 is a bonus
* Good presentation
* Excellent communication skills
* A positive and passionate attitude
Interviews now being conducted, so apply now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 7 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Dental nurse