Senior 1 Physiotherapist
Chertsey, Surrey, England
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior 1 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Shifts can vary between 8pm-4pm and 12pm-8pm.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Proactive and driven to succeed
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
* Strong interpersonal skills:
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
* Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
* Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist / State Registered Occupational Therapist with postgraduate general hospital experience
* Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) / College of Occupational Therapy
* Must be Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy treatment to the highest standard.
* To provide physiotherapy treatment for outpatients, inpatients and hydrotherapy, participating in these patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
* To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team.
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
* To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
* To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy