Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Are you a Doctor interested in pursuing alternative medical career paths within the UK? Perhaps seeking a hiatus from the hectic hospital environment, while still making full use of your medical expertise? Look no further than Medico-legal!
The Medico-Legal sector presents an exciting opportunity for doctors looking for something new, from junior doctors just starting out and those looking to join the UK workforce from abroad to seasoned doctors looking for additional/different work opportunities. Medico-legal Examiner is a straightforward and undemanding job that is both flexible and accommodating, ideal especially for locum doctors!
- Examining patients with soft-tissue injuries from road traffic accidents.
- Writing short, fact and evidence based reports.
Generally, the work day is split up into two clinics in separate locations, with a break during lunching hours for traveling, eating etc.
- GMC license and registration
- MedCo Accreditation training programme
- Driver's license / car mobility
- Seeking full or part time (semi-full time preferred) doctors in the Yorkshire region ideally willing/able to cover regions such as the North East, North West, Yorskhire & Humber, and potentially even the Midlands / East of England.
- Flexibility is preferred -- for both you and us: the further you're willing to travel and the more open your schedule is, the broader the opportunities presented and greater the work volume will be.
- £35/hr (£30 base + £5 for travel/logistics) for Greater London.
- £40/hr (£35 base + £5 for travel/logistics) outside Greater London.
- £70 per (occasional) prison/home visits.
- £ 35 - 40 Per hour
- Part time
- Temporary, Contract, Bank
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor, Medico legal