Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
Experienced Recruitment Consultant Required for Health & Social Care Recruitment Agency based in Greater Manchester
Eclypse Recruitment are a Health & Social Care Recruitment Agency based just outside the Oldham area of Greater Manchester. We are a UK wide permanent recruitment agency specialising in the placement of Staff Nurses, Clinical Lead Nurses, Deputy Home Managers and Home Managers & Hospital Recruitment into the private healthcare sector.
Eclypse Recruitment are a respected agency in the healthcare sector for recruitment, we have an excellent reputation and a very busy desk which we are recruiting for.
We are looking for a candidate who has a previous and proven track record working in recruitment on a perm division.
Ideally we would like a candidate who has worked in healthcare recruitment previously but if you have permanent recruitment experience in a different sector - we are happy to consider your application.
We are looking for a candidate with the following essential skills:-
* Permanent Recruitment Experience (the full 360 cycle)
* Very strong work ethic and motivated by a commission based post
* This is an office / telephone based recruitment post so you must have an excellent telephone manor
* You will be working on a hot desk which is very busy - you must be able to display excellent multi-tasking skills and be highly organised
* A passion for placing people in the right role within the private healthcare sector
We would ideally like to see the following desirable skills and qualifications:-
* An REC qualification in recruitment
* Previous experience recruiting for perm roles
We are flexible on basic salary for the right motivated consultant and salary will be reflected upon at interview stage.
We have an excellent commission structure which can be discussed at interview; it is very competitive and uncapped.
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant looking to join a small but very successful team please contact Rebecca Armstrong at Eclypse Recruitment.
- £ 21000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Medical sales