Field Rehabilitation Case Manager
London, Greater London, England
At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit a Field Rehabilitation Case Manager to work with our client a Leading supplier of injury management & rehabilitation services. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are specialists in delivering positive outcomes to individuals and provide outstanding support to individuals who have been injured or are ill.
As a Rehabilitation Case Manager you will carry out specific assessments and pro-active case management on an agreed case load with people who have suffered an injury or illness. You will work with the goal of facilitating a return to work or function in a timely and cost effective manor.
- Undertake Initial Needs Assessments and case management duties on cases.
- Identify clinical flags and barriers to recovery and/or return to work and develop a rehabilitation programme to overcome these barriers.
- Plan, prepare, co-ordinate and monitor implementation of the rehabilitation programme.
- Where appropriate, arrange and coordinate treatment and liaise with existing treatment providers.
- Manage your cases, issuing reports and contacting all parties in accordance with customer service standards and service level agreements.
- Monitor and encourage the recovery and progress of injured person in writing and by telephone.
- Identify the need and make recommendations for other specific assessments including the following; worksite assessments; activities of daily living assessments; vocational assessments; vocational re-direction assessments; functional capacity evaluations and ergonomic assessments.
- Complete quarterly Performance Plans and achieve objectives as agreed with your Team Manager.
- Maintain regular contact with your Team Manager to discuss service delivery and to agree any actions for more complex or challenging cases.
- Work in accordance with the Rehabilitation Code 2015, the CMSUK Standards of Practice, the VRA Standards of Practice and any other relevant standards that may be introduced to the rehabilitation market
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings.
- A Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Range of experience within clinical & injury industry settings
- Record productivity on the case management system daily.
- Achieve monthly financial and billable time targets.
- Work as a team member to support and assist colleagues.
- Attend Customer meetings as required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook and strong typing skills
In return you will be given the following:
- Salary of £30-£33k Dependant on experience
- Reward Schemes
- Monday to Friday, Office-type hours
- CPD Funding for external courses
- Comprehensive induction, learning and development and coaching programme
- 28 Days holiday
- Company Healthcare
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- £ 30000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist, Physiotherapy