Band 7 CT Radiographer
London, Greater London, EnglandBand 7 CT Radiographers
Are you a Band 7 CT Radiographer looking for your next career move?
Would you like to work in a brand new state-of-the art radiology suite?
Are you committed, reliable with excellent communication skills?
TTM Healthcare is working with a community focused NHS Trust in South East London. They provide an extensive Radiology service to the local community seeing patients referred to us from A&E, outpatient clinics, hospital wards and GPs.
Their extensively refurbished radiology department has been completed with the brand new radiology suite, two refurbished x-ray rooms, brand new x-ray machines and a bespoke recovery area.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on more responsibilities and progress your career!
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Min 4 years CT with strong and recent CT and interventional experience
- Ability to manage 40?50 cases per day
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
You will be offered:
- Band 7 salary and high cost area supplement
- 27 days annual leave
- NHS pension scheme
- Further training and development
- Salary sacrifice benefits scheme
This could be your next dream position, don’t wait and find out more! Contact Maggie Greenfield via email: Apply or call: Applyext.149
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography