London, Greater London, EnglandWould you like to work for a leading independent healthcare provider?
Are you a senior Radiographer with UK accredited Mammography certification looking for a permanent position in London?
The hospital based in North West London has five theatres, an endoscopy suite, a level III Intensive Care unit and an Urgent Care Centre, which enables the employees to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery.
You will be expected to rotate between General X-Ray and Mammography so a recognized certification is essential - the hospital is equipped with a Mammography room (Siemens Mammomat).
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registration
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in General X-Ray and Mammography (at least 1 year has to be UK experience)
- UK accredited certification in Mammography
- IV Cannulation certificate (desirable)
- Ability to manage a team of 2/3 radiographers
- Health & safety and radiation protection knowledge (IRMER)
- Clinical training programmes & career development plan
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Free Cark Park
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary paid sick leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Health screening for free
- Family and friends discount
- Discounted gym membership
This could be your dream position, don’t wait and find out more! Contact Maggie Greenfield
Refer a friend and you can earn £250! T&C apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography