Band 5 Paramedics Wanted
Manchester, Greater Manchester, EnglandHCL Permanent is currently working in partnership with the North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust to provide an opportunity for qualified paramedics to work for a large NHS Trust based in the North of the UK.
We will be holding UK Interviews on the 14th January 2017.
Being a paramedic is an exciting and rewarding career. Your main duties will involve administering the correct clinical treatment and transportation for emergency and urgent cases, by responding immediately to all requests.
Benefits of the role:
- Annual salary of £21,909
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Annual holiday of 27 days, plus eight public holidays
- Pay enhancements for out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Relocation package available
- Extended induction training and familiarisation
- Local management support
For more information please contact Lucy Matthews at HCL Permanent now by calling Apply
- £ 21909 - 28462 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Paramedic