Radiographer - MRI (Bank)
Bolton, Alnwick, Northumberland, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Beaumont Hospital in Bolton are recruiting for Radiographer to join their team of staff in the MRI department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* BSc degree in Diagnostic Radiology or equivalent qualification to meet registration requirements.
* HCPC registration
* MRI experience
* Good organisational and planning skills
* Able to make judgements of situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
* Ability to communicate clearly with a range of people across the hospital
* Ability to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
Duties of this role include:
* To participate in providing an efficient and safe MRI service for BMI Beaumont Hospital's patients, consultants and staff.
* Produce images to department operational procedures and policies.
* Practise good MRI safety and observe local rules and systems of work.
* Manage the designated working area and ensure that it is tidy, clean and efficiently run, and as part of a team apply these criteria to the MRI Department general
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Jan 2017
Closes 3 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography