Senior 2 Physiotherapist
Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle has a vacancy for a Senior 2 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Proactive and driven to succeed
* Good organisational and planning skills, including risk management
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
* Strong interpersonal skills:
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
Duties of this role include:
* To evaluate the effectiveness of interventions and seek support with clinical caseload as appropriate
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
* To take a flexible approach in order to meet service needs on an inpatient, outpatient and community basis
* To seek new learning opportunities and contribute to the in-service training programme
* To be involved in the clinical audit process and service development of inpatient services
* To take care of equipment and report hazards and defects to the Team Leader / Physiotherapy Manager
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Jan 2017
Closes 3 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy