Dorchester, Dorset, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Winterbourne Hospital in Dorchester has a vacancy for a Radiographer (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Imaging department .
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* DCR or equivalent BSC Radiography degree.
* HPC registration
Duties of this role include:
* To carry out a wide range of Imaging procedures
* To undertake a range of dedicated tasks to support the administration and provision of Imaging services.
* To assist Consultant Radiologists with all Imaging procedures
* To ensure correct data capture of patient information and charges on Imaging IT systems.
* To ensure that training and quality issues are addressed promptly and effectively and that relevant information is properly communicated to those who require it.
* To promote and maintain effective working relationships and communication with clinicians and other health care staff
* To attend mandatory training programmes as required
* To participate in CPD, attend lectures and read articles to help develop new ideas
* Demonstrate continuous improvement of healthcare practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Jan 2017
Closes 3 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography