Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
A leading private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames is actively recruiting for an experienced Radiographer to work in their Imaging Team.
The role is to work 35 hours per week, undertaking modality specific imaging procedures for a varied patient mix. You will ensure the highest standards of patient care are maintained along with a safe and effective service.
An excellent annual salary is offered for this Senior Radiographer post of £43,200.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Radiographer post will meet the following specification:
• Have completed BSc or equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Competent and experienced with imaging equipment and undertaking a range of procedures ideally including X Rays, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Mammography, CT, MRI, Mobile X Ray and PACS
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate a professional approach
• Able to adhere to all best practices to provide a safe and effective imaging service
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 43200 - 43200 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 6 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography