Newark, Nottinghamshire, England
Physiotherapist - Part Time - 3 Days
- Excellent Opportunity to move into the Private Sector
- Occupational Health Training
- Full Benefits and Excellent Salary
- Continuous Professional Development within a Growing Company
My client is a leading specialist in providing Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation related services across a number of sectors and clients which include many high profile sporting clubs.
Due to continuing expansion they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join their growing team.
Main Responsibilities of the Physiotherapist Role:
- Conduct suitable objective assessments with patients and clients
- Provide effective and evidence-based treatment
- Developing effective recovery goals and care plans
- Implementation and management of care programmes
- Manage Health Promotion Activities in support of client's well-being
This is a fantastic opportunity which would suit a qualified Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge within a progressive working environment and one which will offer ongoing training and excellent career development.
Applications are essentially welcome from qualified Physiotherapists - Some post qualification experience is preferred though we are happy to hear from newly qualified physiotherapists looking for a new challenge also.
The role comes with an excellent benefits which include:
- Excellent Salary with regular appraisals
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Budget Provided
- Company Pension Contributions
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Mobile Phone Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Staff Health and Wellbeing Program
- Flexible Working where possible
- Performance-Related Profit Share
- Car Leasing Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sports hospitality ticket offers
If you’re interested in this position or would like to know more, please apply now by sending an updated copy of your CV and we will gladly be in touch to discuss this role with you in more detail.
Alternatively please feel to contact us directly for an informal chat in confidence - Thanks!
- £ 26000 - 32000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 5 Jan 2017
Closes 5 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy