Locum Band 6 Rehab Physiotherapist
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
ID Medical are currently seeking experienced locum rehab physiotherapists for placement in an NHS Trust in the Liverpool area. We can offer Full and Part Time hours to suit your needs along with competitive rates depending on experience.
You must be an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who is HCPC registered with neuro-rehabilitation experience who enjoys working in a busy, interdisciplinary environment.
The role requires you to hit the ground running; therefore you must have the ability to work using your own initiative essential.
Core duties would include:
- The provision of evidence based treatment programmes, guided by the individuals orientated goal setting.
- Actively engaging the people our client supports to achieve their independence and personal goals.
- Provide high quality support and intensive rehabilitation for patients.
- To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist physiotherapy, therapeutic and preventative services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
- Valid HCPC registration
- We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 22 - 40 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 5 Jan 2017
Closes 2 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy