Coventry, West Midlands, England
BMI Meriden Hospital in Coventry is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging Department.
This is a PART time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography.
* State Registration (HPC).
* Proactive. Good organisational and planning skills
* Able to make judgements of situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
* Ability to communicate clearly with a range of people across the hospital
* Ability to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
* IT Computer Skills
Duties of this role include:
* To perform radiological procedures within the department, on the ward and in theatres as required in accordance with department protocols and Ionising Radiation Medical Exposure Regulations (IRMER).
* To be involved in and responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the department and to provide the highest standard of service possible to all our customers.
* Assist in the delivery of patient care.
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance own skills and knowledge, undertake appropriate mandatory training and appropriate CPD.
* Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
* Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 5 Jan 2017
Closes 2 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography