Bristol, City of Bristol, England
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to join a leading private health care company in the Bristol area.
Your role will include;
* Providing an effective and professional Physiotherapy service to patients using the centre.
* To ensure that all Physiotherapy care being provided meets the agreed clinical protocols and reflects best practice within the field of Orthopaedics.
* Work as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team within the Outpatient Department, Ward and Day Surgery areas.
* To ensure patients and carers receive all the required information and educational programmes to ensure patient compliance with set clinical protocols.
* Managed own workload during pre-assessment clinics, pre-surgical treatments and all peri-operative care
* Participate in clinical audit as required
* Deputise in specific tasks delegated by the Lead Physiotherapist
* Be able to undertake and record a through, sensitive and detailed assessment, using appropriate techniques and equipment
To be successful within this the role the Physiotherapist will be able to;
* Able to motivate others
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Computer literate
* Able to problem solve
* Recent post graduate experience
* Recent post graduate experience in the field of musculoskeletal disorders
* Previous experience within an acute hospital environment especially with orthopaedics
Qualification required include;
* Degree or diploma in Physiotherapy
* HCPC Registered
- £ 27000 - 27000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Dec 2016
Closes 21 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy