London, Greater London, England
Our client is located in the popular Central London area. Their facilities are prestigious London private hospitals, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. They have multi facilities covering a broad range of acute specialties, including: surgical, medical, oncology, & critical care units to name a few. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a Safeguarding Lead to join their team of staff. The successful applicant will advise on the shape and strategic direction of care to ensure safeguarding of all adults and children within the
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with complex vulnerable adults and children
- Working with diverse communities
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of training programmes
- Involvement in service planning and policy development and change management
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the full range of safeguarding responsibilities including national policy
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of Mental Capacity Act and other relevant legislation and guidance relating to safeguarding
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Health care administration