Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
ID Medical is recruiting an experienced, flexible consultant psychiatrist in general adult psychiatry (male inpatient), to fill a full-time position at this NHS trust in Hull - applicants who wish to work on a part-time basis are also welcomed.
Core duties of the position include:
Fulfilling the clinical duties of the post, the consultant will be expected to undertake the following:
These duties are subject to review from time to time in light of the changing requirements of the service. If alterations to the described duties are required, these will be mutually agreed between the appointee and the Trust.
- Qualified in psychiatry
- Full valid GMC registration
- Experience working in mental health services in the UK at consultant level.
- Empathy, compassion and the ability to treat others with understanding and respect
- A holistic approach to medicine and ability to apply medical and psychiatric skills
Benefits with ID Medical:
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 75249 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Psychiatry, Doctor