Chertsey, Surrey, England
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country and to do that, we need exceptional people!
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging Department.
We provide a 24/7 - 365 day service to the hospital . We support Wards, theatres, Consulting rooms, GPs. Our opening hours start from 8am-8pm during weekdays and 8am-4pm on a Saturday with an on call service.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week . The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* DCR/BSc in diagnostic radiography or equivalent qualification.
* Mammography qualification desirable but not essential
* Previous experience of all types of general radiography, fluoroscopy and theatre imaging procedures.
* Professional attitude.
* Able to work on own initiative and in a team.
* Able to handle information of a confidential nature.
* Able to stay calm and work efficiently and confidently under pressure.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Good communicator.
* Excellent telephone manner.
Duties of this role include:
* To assist with all types of general radiography, fluoroscopy and theatre imaging procedures, ensuring the best possible service to our patients.
* To demonstrate a consistently high standard of care for our patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital, department and the hospital's policies and protocols.
* If a Certificate in Mammography is held - to run an efficient, professional and friendly mammography service for the hospital, delivering the best possible service to our patients.
* To work within the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of BMI The Runnymede Hospital.
* To provide, maintain and implement individualised patient care.
* To ensure the continuity of high quality patient care, providing safety, dignity and confidentiality of patients, visitors and staff members.
* To promote and support good communication with all departments within the hospital and external agencies.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 39500 - 39500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiotherapy