Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
London, Greater London, England
This facility is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation, this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility deals with both Adult and Paediatric patients within Cardiac, Cancer and Neurosciences among others. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Superintendent Mammography Radiographer to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Diploma/Degree (or above) accredited by the Society of Radiographers.
* HCPC registration.
* Post Graduate Certificate in Mammography.
* Certificate in Bone Densitometry preferred but not essential.
* Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
* Extensive knowledge post qualification with certificate/experience in Mammography.
* Previous supervisory experience preferred.
* Information Technology.
* Health and Safety.
* Day -to- Day staff issues.
* Deal with enquiries and complaints referring to manager where necessary.
This is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- £ 45000 - 53000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography