Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytology
London, Greater London, England
This position is based within a prestigious laboratory in the heart of Central London. This particular opportunity is for a Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology to join their laboratory department. The successful applicant will be a proven biomedical scientist, who will possess a wealth of knowledge and experience within a haematology laboratory.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional Senior Biomedical Scientist, specializing in Cytology.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- BSc/MSc Biomedical Science or equivalent
- HPC Registered - This is a mandatory requirement
- Member if the Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- Evidence of continual personal development
- Up to date Clinical Haematology knowledge
- Up to date technical skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Biomedical