Practice Manager, Feltham
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
We are appointing a Practice Manager to join a forward-thinking, stable and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding. You'll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, rather than muddled with unnecessary admin. This is a practice connected with its team members; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what staff want from their careers, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
- £30,000 - £40,000 (Dependent on experience) + NHS Pension
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Highly trained colleagues
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Flexibility and support; you're the practice manager, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised work flow and very good background structure to help with your management of the surgery
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on running a tight and successful team
- Dependent on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their team as well as you
- Good holiday allowance and other potential perks to be discussed at interview
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on [... Click Apply...].
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Dental practice manager