Nuclear Medicine Technologist - 12 Month FTC
Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
BMI Alexandra Hosptal in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join their team of staff in the Imaging department. This would be for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Nuclear Medicine Technologist with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification
* Radiographer with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification
* Health Professional Council registration.
* Current knowledge of a range of routine and specialised nuclear medicine techniques.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work at all levels.
* Excellent customer and patient skills with the ability to coach others.
Duties of this role include:
* To work within the framework of the Nuclear Medicine Department, providing a professional, dedicated and patient focussed service.
* To work in the department alongside the Nuclear Medicine Consultants in delivering a high standard of care to patients during Nuclear Medicine scans/procedures.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography