Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
One of the country’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP to work in their hospital in Leatherhead in the position of Theatre Scrub.
Candidates for this Theatre Scrub post should be:
• A level 1 Adult/General Nurse with NMC registration or an Operating Department Practitioner with HCPC registration
• Experienced in a wide range of surgical procedures, ideally in all areas of theatre, with a strong baclground in a Theatre Scrub position
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts. A competitive salary in the region of £28,000 to £33,000 per annum is available.
The successful candidate will be joining a leading employer that is committed to ensuring the job satisfaction of staff along with providing support for staff to undertake training and development, with extensive opportunities for career progression.
Employee benefits also include a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening and eye tests.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in clinics and private hospitals throughout Surrey, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please follow the link below. Please visit our website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 28000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: ODP