Physiotherapy Assistant/ Rehabilitation assistant
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
MSI Group are recruiting for a Physiotherapy Assistant/rehabilitation assistant worker based in the Leicestershire area.
The ideal candidate may be an experienced Physiotherapist support worker and be a car driver as the post is to provide cover on two sites. The individuals will be expected to implement treatment plans put in place by qualified therapy staff and provide feedback regarding patients progress on a regular basis.
Job Benefits of working with MSI Group:
• Earn a competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process to have you out working as quick as possible!
• Work with a reputable NHS framework agency to ensure you are working compliantly.
• Be supported by a specialist consultant with over 6 years of experience recruiting locums in the North of England.
• Team member available 24 hours a day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Physiotherapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job or finding out further information on others, please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV where one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly!
- £ 10 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy