Poole, Dorset, England
BMI Harbour Hospital in Poole is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week . The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in Diagnostic Imaging or equivalent DCR(R)
* Post qualification experience in a general imaging department.
Duties of this role include:
* To be a strong team player within the Diagnostic Imaging Department and The Harbour Hospital as a whole. To ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of care and service at all times in a safe, pleasant and friendly environment.
* To undertake general radiographic imaging including plain film OPG, fluoroscopy, theatre work.
* To assist with Dept. equipment QA, and clinical audit
* To use the local PACS,CR and other departmental IT applications
* To keep work areas clean and tidy
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 16000 - 16000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography