Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist
London, Greater London, England
This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Specialised Cardiac Physiologist to join their Cardiology department. As a Cardiac Physiologist, you will provide highly specialist clinical knowledge and skills in a broad range of cardiac physiological investigations.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experienced Cardiac Physiologist (RCCP registered).
- Experience of working within a cardiology unit with the ability to perform a wide range of cardiology testing including Echo tests, catheter Lab, EP and stress testing.
- Hospital experience working within invasive and non-invasive physiology is advantageous.
- Professional qualifications in HRUK, NASPE, BSE advantageous.
- Ability to recognise clinical problems early and report/take appropriate action.
This is a full time, permanent, role (37.5 hours per week)
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- £ 39446 - 44925 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiology