Clinical Specialist (Occupational Therapy)
London, Greater London, England
This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Clinical Specialist - Occupational Therapy to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered member of BAOT / HCPC registration.
- Experience working within in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Highly specialist experience in neurology field including Stroke and Head Injury Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate as appropriate.
- Forward thinking in your approach in order to deliver improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care.
This is a full-time permanent position (37.5 hours per week)
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- £ 43000 - 49000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist