Southwark, London, Greater London, EnglandThe purpose of this role is to provide professional administrative full front of house support to all personnel, army staff and candidates within the assessment centre. The role holders will therefore be individuals who:
*Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
*Organised, have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
*Able to juggle important tasks with providing a professional and positive impression at all times
*Have strong IT skills and is able to learn quickly
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
Management and supervision:
*Provide full reception cover, including full administrative duties required for the successful operation of the assessment centre medical facility
*Supervision and efficient flow of candidates
*Assist in management and use of all medical equipment
*Compliance with policies and procedures across the whole operation
*Provide performance feedback to administrators and managements teams working within the National Recruiting Centre (NRC)
*Ordering of medical, stationery and sundry supplies and maintenance of stock levels
Support and Administration:
*Meeting and greeting Clinicians and candidates as they arrive for medical assessment
*Provide administrative back up to the Clinicians who are conducting the examinations.
*Completion of doctor rota and doctor invoices.
*Act as a chaperone where required during consultations
*Liaise with the key stakeholders regarding any queries that Medical Experts/Candidates have at the consultation
*Other administration duties according to the needs of the department.
*To assist with the management and care of difficult or distressed candidates.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven track record of providing effective customer service skills in a similar environment e.g. Hospital/GP Surgery
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and case management systems
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to use own imitative and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate strong team skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional approach with the discretion and ability to deal with the confidential work generated by the medical team
- Excellent and sympathetic communication skills across all disciplines
- Experience in the healthcare arena
- Familiarity with the Army from a personal or family-link perspective
- Experience in training others in administration tasks
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Capita plc.
- £ 18000 - 22000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Health care administration