Dual Site Practice Manager - Salcombe/Kingsbridge
Salcombe, Devon, England
Are you an experienced Dental Practice or Retail Manager? Are you looking to forward your career within the Europe's largest Dental company? Do you live in or around Kingsbridge and Salcombe? If YES then read on…..!
This is Europe's largest dental corporate company. They have achieved this by focusing on delivering the best possible patient care, the highest clinical standards and a comprehensive range of treatments through a network of conveniently located Practices across the UK. They have recently undergone an exciting rebrand, and have ambitious plans to dramatically expand the company over the next 12 months.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Dual Site Practice Manager in the Salcombe/Kingsbridge area. These mixed NHS and private practices offer a range of general dentistry, with the successful applicant needing good leadership and influencing skills with a strong focus on growth and building additional revenue you through identifying opportunities through extended services
You will benefit from:
* Competitive salary, £18k-£23k/annum.
* Holiday allowance
* Newly branded / refurbished practice
* Long Service awards
* Career development schemes
* Annual PM Bonus scheme based on income
The company has a network of over 600 dental Practices nationwide who look after the needs of over 10 million patients. They are primarily focused on NHS dentistry but within the network of Practices, they also have a Private and Specialist division providing a range of services including Orthodontics, dental Implants, dentures and a growing number of cosmetic treatments including Safe Tooth Whitening and Smile Makeovers.
* Experienced Manager (not necessary in Dental)
* Have a vast amount of managerial experience, either in the dental or retail sector
* Strong knowledge of the health industry would be of benefit
* Strong people relationships and management
* Show good people and management skills
* Experience with dealing with disciplinary procedures
* Competency to drive a company's targets
* Examples of meeting/exceeding KPIs
Monday - Friday.
40 hours a week.
No weekend shifts.
You will need to be relatively flexible.
Joining the company will mean you will be supported to develop and progress within your chosen field - apply straight away if you are interested.
If you would like to apply for the position, please submit your CV. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 18000 - 23000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Dental nurse