The first specialised Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital in the Gulf region. It provides the highest possible medical treatment for sports-related injuries in a state-of-the-art facility, staffed by some of the world's leading sports medicine practitioners and researchers.
Our client provides a full service offering from injury prevention to injury management and performance improvement. The philosophy is to provide sportspeople with the clinical support, knowledge and facilities to maximise their training and competitive potential. This is achieved through tailored education programmes and support in areas of health including fitness assessment, nutrition, psychology, physiology and physical training.
We are recruiting for a Dental Assistant to join their Dental Department.
To ensure that the dental department is maintained at a ready-to-use state at all times. He / She shall ensure compliance with professional standards, safety regulations and controls to enable delivery of the highest standard of clinical and patient services.
- 3-5 years of dental experience of which a minimum of 1 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
- Dental Assistant Licence
- Dental Assistant Certificate (or equivalent).
- Nursing qualifications and / or experience would be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly personality with ability to make others feel comfortable and to allay their anxieties.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Patient and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to cope with stressful situations.
- Willingness to work shifts.
A full job description is available upon request.
Some of the benefits include:
- Tax free salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Mobilisation/ Repatriation flights
- Annual return flights
- Medical Insurance
- End of year gratuity award
- Generous annual leave and public holidays
Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Dental hygienist, Dental nurse