Senior Embryologist / Clinical Embryologist
London, Greater London, England
Our client, a leading private fertility clinic is seeking a Senior Embryologist to join their passionate and dedicated team based in Central London.
You will have a background in clinical embryology and be a licensed ICSI practitioner, with previous experience in oocyte and embryo vitrification. You will demonstrate a working knowledge of HFEA practice, laboratory audit processes and evidence leadership skills.
- Perform all procedures associated with embryology
- Managing the day to day running of the laboratory
- Contribute to the management of juniorlaboratory staff
- Extensive clinical embryology experience (3 years minimum)
- Strong scientific academic background, ideally BSc/MSc in Clinical embryology
- State (HCPC) Registration
- Certified ICSI practitioner
- Certified biopsy practitioner is advantageous
The Clinic continues to grow in success, with the demand for their services increasing considerably. They have a record of developing their talent internally, and so there is potential to progress for those that wish to do so.
- £ 40000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Laboratory