HR Recruitment Administrator - Dublin City
Recruitment Administrator : Dublin City
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Galway and London. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland, UK, Middle East and Australia. Experience in recruitment / HR is essential.
If you are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and you enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
Minimum of three years solid administration experience is required for this role. Desirable: Healthcare experience
- Understanding and matching the requirements of both clients and candidates.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Able to source and engage with candidates and clients.
- Screen candidates that you have identified if you are sourcing for a specific role.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
- A positive can do approach and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Have social networking skills.
- Have have an interest in healthcare.
- Be flexible to traveling internationally on recruitment campaigns
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Collette Tel [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 21 May 2017
This job was posted to: Health care administration