Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for an Endodontist.
The Endodontist will be working with a number of experienced professionals across several different departments delivering comprehensive and effective dental services to their private patients.
* Undertake dental examinations with patients
* Provide comprehensive advice and diagnosis
* Collaborate with other departments - other clinicians and diagnostic staff
* Support and mentor Dental Nurses and Dental Hygienists
* Participate in regular review of clinical activities
* Recognised dental qualification
* Full GDC registration (preferably as a Specialist Endodontist)
* Eligibility for independent general practice
This is a great opportunity to join a brand new healthcare site where you will be provided with training, support and a generous benefits package.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Charlotte Taylor on [... Click Apply...]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 50000.00 - 100000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Dentist