Paediatric Audiologist Southampton
Southampton, Hampshire, England
Paediatric Audiologist Southampton Area Salary Competitive!
I am actively recruiting for a Paediatric Audiologist to work in Southampton - covering sites in Ashurst, Pickles Coppice, Thornhill, Hythe, New Milton
You will carry out paediatric audiology procedures efficiently and effectively within current guidelines, adhering to best practice audiology technique. You will provide expertise to ensure the appropriate examination of patients whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
In order to qualify for this role you will need the following skills and expertise:
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Audiology or equivalent
- Accreditation as Paediatric Audiological Scientist
- Membership of RCCP, BAA, HCPC, or relevant professional body
- 5+ years' experience working in patient-facing role as Audiologist
- Recruitment Policy Direct candidates (TA to verbally offer, all documents etc. conversation will be taking place prior to interview.)
- Undertake specialist clinical assessments for children aged 0-16 with suspected hearing loss, presenting with a range of ability to comply with testing.
- Undertake specialist clinical assessments of children and young people with suspected hearing loss
- Interpret and communicate complex medical information
As well as a competitive salary my client are offering training and development to further your career, generous holiday allowance and yearly pay reviews based on performance targets. They are also a company who provide private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and gym membership schemes.
If you are interested in making an application for this role please call Eleanor Hudson on [... Click Apply...] for an informal chat about your career plans and what you require in a new role. Please send a copy of your latest CV to [... Click Apply...] for consideration along with a good time for us to speak.
- £ 0.00 - 45000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Audiology