Senior Dental Nurse - Headingley
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
New opportunity in Headingley for a Senior Dental Nurse.
Start date is immediate.
Full time, 40 hours a week. Interested? Read on for details.
This dental practice provides high quality Cosmetic, Preventative, Restorative and general Dentistry and have received the prestigious BDA Good Practice Scheme Award. They have two practices in Leeds based 2 miles apart from each other
- Deputising for Manager
- Managing the team of Nurses
- Covering when for the Manager if she is off/in the other practice
- Be first point of call for the Nurses, middle man between them and manager
- Arranging monthly team meetings
- Key holder
- NOT working with any paperwork, compliance etc.
£10-£13/hr, depending on experience.
40 hours a week.
Monday - Friday. 9:00-17:30.
- Dental Nursing experience needed
- Knowledge of Dental Software: Exact
- GDC registered
- Experience managing a team would be a great benefit, though not essential
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Start date is immediate
- Very close to a train station
- Onsite parking
- Chance to further your career in Dentistry into a Senior position If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 20800 - 27040 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Dental nurse