Band 6 Nuclear Medicine Radiographer / Technician
London, Greater London, EnglandTTM Healthcare is looking to recruit a dynamic and well-motivated Band 6 Nuclear Medicine Radiographer / Technician to join a busy general hospital that serves an area that is rich in diversity, with a mix of urban and rural areas in South West London.
This is a teaching hospital home to a busy 24-hour A&E department, a maternity unit, a highly regarded endoscopy unit, and a comprehensive range of diagnostic facilities, including MRI and CT scanning, ultrasound and vascular diagnostic services.
The Nuclear Medicine department is busy and offers experience in a variety of procedures supporting key specialties including Cardiology, Renal and Paediatrics and is equipped with a Siemens dual Head SPECT CT Gamma camera.
The main remit of the post will be to support the team in nuclear medicine in maintaining throughout and managing the daily workload whilst fully supported by the Lead Clinician and the Superintendent.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop Nuclear medicine skills.
These are full time permanent position working 37.5hrs week
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Post Graduate qualification in Nuclear Medicine or equivalent
- HCPC Registration (desirable but not necessary)
- At least 1 year post graduate experience in Radiology
- Experience of working in a Nuclear Medicine department is highly advantageous
- Experience or qualification CT Scanning is desirable
- Willingness to learn
- Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to care and show empathy to patients and relatives
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Accommodation available on-site
- Generous amount of fully paid annual holiday
- London weighting high cost supplement
- Numerous training opportunities to the personal development of all staff
- High quality childcare options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with local business and services
- Flexible working policies
- Pension scheme
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call 0044 (0)[... Click Apply...]to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 25000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiotherapy