OT Team Manager - Adults
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
The local Authority of Barnet is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapy Team Manager to join their established Adults Services team.
Purpose of Job:
- Provide professional management and case supervision for a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist social care and enablement services for older people and physically disabled people across the Borough.
- Ensure compliance with the service's standards and processes, and operate within the context of the service priorities and principles of increasing user choice and control over the services they receive. These priorities focus on meeting the four social care outcomes:
- Enhancing the quality of life for people with care and support needs
- Delaying and reducing the need for care and support
- Ensuring that people have a positive experience of care and support
- Safeguarding adults whose circumstances make them vulnerable and protecting them from avoidable harm
- Provide excellent leadership, direction and effective management of the team's resources, ensuring professional standards and Best Practice Act as key drivers within a culture of continuous service improvement, value for money and safer practice.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Council's New Support and Customer Services Organisation, Health and other partner agencies to deliver an integrated, service that meets both current and future needs.
- Embrace the programme of change necessary to embed and build on the Council's new models of care and closer integration with other Council services and Health.
- Ensure continued focus on enablement and developing independence through promoting Direct Payment, self-directed support, finding creative community alternatives to car costs and achieving excellence in customer care and service delivery.
Apply within remembering to attach your CV, or contact Chris Bonner for more info;
[... Click Apply...] / [... Click Apply...]
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 65000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
Ref: CB TMA 321
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist