Pharmacist - Mayo
A chain pharmacy, with the aid of CPL, are recruiting for a pharmacist to take up a supporting position in Mayo. This will be a permanent position where you will work a 45 hour week, opening hours of 9.30-6.30 Monday to Saturday with no Sundays.
- As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Be currently registered with the PSI.
- Have Irish Community Pharmacy experience.
- Possess great interpersonal skills to deal with the loyal customer base but also to integrate into the established team already in place.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1611-343569 with your application.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 19 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist