Pharmacist - Kerry
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, are recruiting for an experienced Pharmacist to take up a Supporting position in their Community Pharmacy in Kerry.
This will be a permanent position where you will work a 45 hour week, which is open Monday to Saturday.
- Dispensing in a timely and efficient manner.
- Advising and consulting patients.
- Acting as a point of contact for all Pharmacy related queries.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Be currently registered with the PSI.
- A positive and pro-active attitude towards your work.
- Possess great interpersonal skills to deal with the loyal customer base but also to integrate into the established team already in place.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1611-343565 with your application.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emma on [... Click Apply...] or send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 19 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist