Band 6 Radiographers
London, Greater London, EnglandTTM Healthcare is looking to recruit Band 6 Radiographers to join the team of the largest specialist heart and lung centre in the UK and among the largest in Europe based in London
- The work in the department mainly relates to cardiothoracic imaging.
- There are currently 6 X-ray imaging rooms plus an ultrasound room in this Trust.
- Four X-ray rooms have dedicated angiography equipment (Toshiba Infinix, Philips single plane, a Philips single flat plate and a Philips biplane flat plate).
- There are 5 mobile X-ray units for use in the intensive care, recovery units and other wards.
- There is also a Mobile Image Intensifier mainly used for on ward pacing and thoracic theatre cases.
- There is a CT scanner, a mobile MRI scanner and a nuclear medicine service.
The post holder will be required to work in the Imaging Department and participate in the provision of a 24 hr service and provide a specialist, high quality cardio-thoracic service in order to assist in patient diagnosis and treatment.
This role requires excellent technical and people skills. You will need high levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail. You'll also need a caring nature - to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy.
These are full time permanent position working 37.5hrs week
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience of specialised cardio-thoracic angiography and CT is an advantage
- Previous NHS experience
- To be willing to train new members of staff
- To possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, reflecting professional attitude at all times
- To be able to commit to an on call arrangement once adequately trained.
- To be prepared to work flexible hours
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Subsidised childcare facilities
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Subsidised accommodation
- Subsidised meals at on-site restaurants
- access to the Learning Zone at the Hospital
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV via [... Click Apply...] or call 0044 (0)[... Click Apply...]to discuss further with a member of the team.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 26302 - 35225 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography