Physiotherapists - Sirona Care & Health - (Band 5/6) - Bristol
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Physiotherapists - Sirona Care & Health - (Band 5/6) - Bristol/Thornbury - Pay rate (Negotiable)
We are recruiting 2 Locum Physiotherapist's to join one of our NHS clients in Bristol and Thornbury. They are looking for 2 Physiotherapists to start immediately and the contract is until the end of March 2017. The Bristol post is for 4 days a week for 36 hours. Thornbury is 5 days 37.5 hours. The roles will involve a range of conditions including MSK, acute post op and chronic conditions. . The successful Physiotherapist would need UK experience as they will pick up a full case load from day 1. The successful physiotherapist would be expected to move patients towards self-management of their conditions within 2/3 appointments. Although not essential car driver would be preferred due to location.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 4 month contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Acute post-op
- Chronic conditions
- UK NHS physiotherapy
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
- £ 20.00 - 30.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy