Woking, Surrey, England
Occupational Therapist, Private Hospital, Woking
My client is currently looking to recruit a Occupational Therapist with a naturally caring nature for a medium sized private hospital in Surrey. As well as good care quality reports, the hospital boasts a comforting and caring atmosphere for the mentally infirm and patients with learning disabilities that it accommodates. My client is one of the leading companies in this provision of patient orientated care and they are looking for outstanding Therapists to join their ever expanding organisation.
The Hospital deals with Low Secure & Locked Rehabilitation.
Your role will include:
* Monday - Sunday (5 days per week), 40 hours a week flexible hours
* Monitor and evaluate the outcome of clinical practices
* Liaise with team members in the development of effective models of service delivery.
* Maintain concise and accurate records
* Carry out specific assignments and projects negotiated with the clinical team
* Participate fully in the multidisciplinary patient care programmes including the delivery of therapy programmes and the provision of aids.
* Complete risk assessments for patients
* Must hold a DipCOT, BSc or MSc Occupational Therapy
* Previous experience of working with people with mental health, learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Ability possess outstanding communication skills
* To comply with the College of Occupational Therapists code of ethics and professional conduct
* Must be able to complete an enhanced CRB check
Salary: up to £35,000 depending on experienceIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist