Lewes, East Sussex, England
TFS Healthcare are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work at one of Sussex's leading NHS trusts. We have all variations of shift patterns available, and offer excellent rates of pay. The trust cares for patients across the south east of England, within walking distance of the coast.
If you are a carer with experience, have an NVQ Level 2 or above, or are studying to be a nurse with experience call the dedicated consultant for Sussex who can answer any questions you may have. They will also guide you through the entire registration process from start to finish ensuring a swift and painless journey for all of our candidates.
Paragraph About The Client:
Easy to reach with transport links and main roads travel is not an issue. In addition, hospital accommodation is on site should block bookings be preferred, in addition to the food and catering facilities on site.
There is a vast amount of work available here, when a lot of places have a shortage of care work. Don' t wait until it is too late, call NOW to join..!
About The Role (Duties):
- Being an agency carer you will have full flexibility over the wards and shift patterns you decide to work.
- There are a variety of wards to cater for all specialities or preferences.
- Long days, earlies, lates, nights or weekends all available.
About The Individual:
To register with TFS you will need:
- Experience practicing in care
- Relevant training certificates (training can be provided)
- 2 clinical references
- Proof of immunisations
- ALL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS ARE PAID FOR BY THE AGENCY..!
- GREAT PAY rates on offer
- Your own DEDICATED CONSULTANT
- Full CHOICE of SHIFTS
- Referral bonus for friends or family
- Monthly prize draws
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
- £ 10 - 15 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant