Practice Manager/Patient Coordinator
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Salary £20000-£25000 per annum
Your New Dental Practice!
A beautiful Dental Practice located in Liverpool that offers a first class service to patients of both private and NHS. The Dental Practice offers a calm and relaxed atmosphere for even the most anxious of patients and prides itself upon its implant and cosmetic treatment. The Dental Practice offers parking for those who wish to drive.
Benefits of Joining the Practice!
- £20000-£25000 per annum
- Enhance management skills
- Enjoy the excitement of managing a mixed practice
- Free car parking
- No weekend work
Your Roles within the Practice!
- Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00
- Ensure smooth running of the practice
- Deal with issues such as stock control and obtaining log books
- Deal with any potential issues/complaints
Requirements to Succeed at the Practice!
- Dental management experience essential
- Dental Reception experience preferable
- Dental background essential
- 3 + years experience
- Good computer skills
- Well spoken and efficient
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 18000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Dental practice manager