Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Robinson Medical Recruitment (RMR) are a highly established organisation and have been providing the healthcare market with outstanding care professionals since 2003. We provide Healthcare Assistants to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout the UK. We aim to provide the best professional solution to meet the requirements of each of our clients whilst recognising and rewarding the exceptional skills of our people. We are committed to quality and are looking for like-minded people who wish to progress their career with us.
We are entering an exciting period of growth and a number of opportunities exist for Healthcare Assistants to work within our client establishments including care and nursing homes across Lanarkshire.
• We can offer full or part time hours, market leading rates of pay
• Fully flexible working patterns
• Prompt weekly pay
• Opportunities for personal development and a rolling programme of mandatory training
• We also offer the opportunity to enhance your experience and skillset
• Working in a wide variety of client settings
• We are the only agency to currently attain straight "6" gradings with the Care Inspectorate in Scotland, highlighting the quality standards of our organisation
• You will be a Healthcare Assistant with a minimum of 1 years’ experience gained within any nursing /care home setting or alternatively from within a hospital background.
• We are also interested in speaking with student nurses who feel they may benefit from gaining key practical experience to back up their studies.
• You should be highly flexible in your approach and willing to travel to client establishments across the geographical area.
• A Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year is highly desirable.
• Successful candidates should be able to provide evidence of SSSC status at interview.
• Initial PVG cost will be paid for by the applicant and re-imbursed.
For more information on these exciting roles, please contact us on (Option 3).
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant