Senior 2 Radiographer - General
London, Greater London, England
About Bupa Cromwell Hospital
Located in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
About the Department
Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers the very latest diagnostic technology, covering everything from X-ray and bone density to cancer detection and diagnosis of other abnormalities via leading edge MRI, CT and PET/CT machines.
Who we're looking for
- BSc or DCR in Radiography.
- Registration with Health and Care Professions Council.
- Postgraduate experience as a Senior II Radiographer
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable and a real team player
- Tact, sympathy when dealing with patients and relatives
About the Role
This is an integral part of our diagnostic team, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team - showing flexibility of shared tasks, to ensure that we provide the best quality service for both staff and patients. We can offer you a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a supportive environment to develop your career.
For more information, please contact Louise at [... Click Apply...]
The salary for this position is £32,966 - £39,147 per annum dependant upon experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform high quality examinations as required by referring clinicians according to departmental policies and procedures.
- To be prepared to train and work in the various speciality areas of the department on a rota basis as assigned by the Superintendent.
- Ensure that effective booking, information, reporting and filing systems are maintained and developed.
- Ensure that monitoring standards for patient care, technical performance and reporting provides a high quality service
- Participate in a departmental On-Call rota and work flexible hours if required to accommodate changing workload patterns.
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.
- £ 32966 - 39147 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography