Specialist musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Redbridge, London, Greater London, England
Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
£30,000 - £36,000
We are looking to recruit an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join a dedicated team within a leading private hospital in Essex.
As a qualified Physiotherapist within this hospital you can enjoy a very diverse role. They perform a wide range of surgeries including lots of joint replacements along with general surgery. Your role will involve working with the multi-disciplinary team on our inpatient wards to rehabilitate patients and prepare for discharge.
Team working is a big part of this role, so successful working relationships with their Nurses, Radiographers and expert Consultants will be a defining factor in delivering the outstanding patient outcomes.
All Physiotherapists do various inpatient / outpatient work, meaning that you can retain your skills in this area, and it makes the role continually varied and interesting due to the range of clinical challenges.
Our Physiotherapy Managers are committed to the professional development of their Physiotherapists, ensuring that you will enjoy the benefit of constantly learning new skills. This will be through methods as diverse as formal teaching, observation, peer review and reflection.
Overall Responsibilities include;
* Develop practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs.
* Develop practice in addressing patient's health and wellbeing needs.
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop knowledge and practice in own area of work.
* Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
* Develop and improve services.
* Improve quality.
* Enable people to exercise their rights and promote their equality and diversity.
* Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
* Apply technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment of patients.
Education / Qualifications and Skills required;
* Degree (BSc Hons Physiotherapy) or equivalent.
* Post-Graduate Diploma in specialist programme
* MSc (or working towards it)
* Post graduate experience in relevant specialism e. [... Click Apply...] muscular skeletal physiotherapy
* Experience of clinical leadership e.g. developing peer
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied caseloads
* Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for new services
* Competence across a range of physiotherapy, management and leadership skills supported by skilled professional and specialist knowledge in the chosen physiotherapy specialism
* Evidence of post registration continuing professional development
* Keeps abreast of clinical developments in specialism
* Possess Equipment and Medical Devices Competences
* Trained on MS Office and other relevant packages
* Possess the Mandatory Training including; Infection Control competences and health and safety
* Root cause analysis
* Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
* Registration with the Health Care Professions Council
* Willing to work flexible working pattern eg evenings
* Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
* Empathy for principles and importance of EO and dignity at work
* Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
This fantastic company offer a great benefits package include; competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on [... Click Apply...]and or email [... Click Apply...]
- £ 30000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy